Archives for February 2010
- P2P payments: Mercantile Bank of Michigan is planning to launch a mobile P2P service (powered by S1 and PayPal) sometime in Q2 this year, for free.
- Expedited payments. M&I Bank already offers mobile expedited payments, at $4.99 per transaction.
- Mobile RDC: Three FIs (USAA, San Antonio CU, Randolph-Brooks FCU) already offer (or are planning to offer) mobile RDC, for free.
Celent senior analyst Jacob Jegher
This event is free for Celent clients and the media. Non-clients can attend for a fee of USD $4,500. This fee includes access to the research report of the same name. Celent will contact non-clients after they register for credit card information.
Please click here for more information.
- There are about 6 versions of the iPhone OS (operating system), with a new one in beta
- Since April 2009, there have already been 3 versions of the Android OS
- There are at least 30 versions of the Blackberry OS, more if you include those for the Canadian market — I stopped counting, but see for yourself.
- The Windows Mobile OS has been around for a while, but it’s probably safe to say that phones with 5 or 6 versions are still in use
- Let us not forget the Palm and BREW OS’